Institute Name: Association of Management Consultants of Lithuania
Date of Foundation: 1994
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2011
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: Association of Management Consultants of Lithuania is a core institution for Management consultants:
- Contact center where consultants can find partners for projects and ideas around the world;
- Knowledge and information dissemination center, where members, customers and the public gets the latest information about what is important to management consultants, market and world news, research results and best practices, articles, etc .;
- Quality Center, where you can check consultants' compliance with the standards, in order to obtain approval (CMC membership or association, etc.)
- Customers: get recommendations for hiring consultants.
Mission: Our mission is - to unite and represent management consultants of Lithuania, to enhance their professionalism, to manage the prestige of the profession.
- To strengthen the organization and its influence;
- To increase the professionalism of the consultants;
- Develop relationships and improve the management consulting business environment.
Visiting Address: Juozapavičius str. 6/2, D, 09310 Vilnius
Head Staff Person: Arunas Mark, Executive Director
Secretariat or Key Staff Name:Arunas Mark, Executive Director
Chair: Ilja Malkin
Delegate: Ilja Malkin