Institute Name: Austrian Professional Association of Management Consultancy, Accounting and Information Technology (UBIT)
Date of Foundation: 1985
Date of ICMCI Membership: 1987
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: Our members are the first point of contact for Austrian entrepreneurs and business enterprises regarding high quality knowledge-based services.
- To ensure a high standard of qualification in management consulting practice;
- To guarantee a level playing field with regard to competing professions;
- To promote public awareness for the overall benefit of independent consultant services concerning entrepreneurial growth, a healthy economy and society in general.
- To provide a clear membership value through a wide range of services for our members.
- Establishment of international standards for management consultancy and consulting practice;
- Extension of professional rights in consulting practice, especially with regard to legal representation;
- Provision of specialised professional further education and training;
- Promotion of best practices through the Austrian Constantinus Award;
- Securing UBIT as the key player concerning questions regarding government policy and entrepreneurship.
Tel: +43 590900 3540
Visiting Address: Wiedner Hauptstraße 63, A-1045, Austria
Head Staff Person: Mag. Claudius Determann - Managing Director
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Angela Posch, Assistant
Chair: KommR Mag. Alfred Harl, MBA, CMC
- KommR Mag. Alfred Harl, MBA, CMC
- Dr. Wilfried Drexler, CMC
- KommR Hans-Georg Göttling, CMC
- Mag. Philipp Graf, CSE