Institute Name: IBCO - Instituto Brasileiro dos Consultores de Organização
Date of Foundation: January 1968
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2001
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: To stand for quality and ethics in management consulting.
- To be recognized as the Brazilian Institution that best represents Management Consultant's interests in Brazil.
- To find means to develop and support professional Management Consultants in Brazil.
- To provide training and assistance to anyone desiring to become a professional management consultant.
- To collect, process and to share with the management consulting stakeholders relevant information regarding market and the profession world wide.
- To abide and enforce the Code of Ethics.
Tel: +55 11 9760 55470
Visiting Address: Avenida Paulista, 2064/2068 - 14o andar, CEP 01310-928 Bela Vista , São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Head Staff Person: Ana Giovanoni, Executive Director
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Giovanoni, 1st VP
Marcelo Silva Serra, VP
Léslie Mesquita, Treasurer
Rui Gonçalo de Melo Pires, VP
Chair: Orlando Pavani Jr., President
Delegate: Ricardo Motta